A two-week campaign to celebrate and benefit the Seattle Special Olympics USA Games 2018 kicks off on Friday, June 22 with dining offers from 20 restaurants and cafes in the Denny Triangle and South Lake Union neighborhoods.
The “Choose to Include” (#ChooseToInclude) campaign – presented by Amazon in partnership with the South Lake Union Chamber of Commerce, South Lake Union Community Council and Denny Triangle Neighborhood Association – is designed to raise awareness and funds for the Special Olympics USA Games being held in Seattle July 1-6. During the week, thousands of athletes and their friends and families will descend on Seattle to promote the ideals of acceptance and inclusion through sport.
Each of the participating restaurants are featuring unique menu items which will honor the spirit of the games. At the end of the campaign, the restaurants will donate a portion of proceeds from those items directly to the 2018 Special Olympics USA Games.
Participating Restaurants + Dishes:
- 2120 – A-5 Grade Wagyu Steak
- Anar – Nutty Booza Ice Cream
- Ba Bar
- Ballard Pizza Company – The Walla Walla Pizza
- Brave Horse Tavern – Padle Board Dog
- Caffe Ladro – All house-made cookies
- Gold Bar and Oro Kitchen – “Special Olympics Spritz” cocktail and “Gold Medal Nugs”
- Henry’s Tavery SLU – Chicken macaroni and cheese
- Hurry Curry of Tokyo – “Go for the Gold mango lemondade with tumeric”
- Kati Vegan Thai – “Olympic Rings” onion rings
- Local Public Eatery – “Super Powers Bowl”
- Mamnoon Street – Nutty Booza Ice Cream
- Marination – “Special O-Lumpia”
- Mbar – Nutty Booza Ice Cream
- Revel – All noodle dishes
- Serious Pie/Westlake – “Gold Medal Mozzarella Pizza”
- The Butcher’s Table – Mashima Reserve Wagyu Beef Steak Frites
- Top Pot Doughnuts – Special Olympics Tribute Donut (available at all 20 locations)
- Tutta Bella – “Gold Medal Meatballs”